Shunto, Rational Expectations, and Output Growth in Japan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Grossman, H I & Haraf, W S, 1989. "Shunto, Rational Expectations, and Output Growth in Japan," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 193-213.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boschen, John F. & Grossman, Herschel I., 1982.
"Tests of equilibrium macroeconomics using contemporaneous monetary data,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 309-333.
- John F. Boschen & Herschel I. Grossman, 1981. "Tests of Equilibrium Macroeconomics Using Contemporaneous Monetary Data," NBER Working Papers 0558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1977. "Long-Term Contracts, Rational Expectations, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 191-205, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivei, Giovanni & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2010.
"Wage-setting patterns and monetary policy: International evidence,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(7), pages 785-802, October.
- Giovanni Olivei & Silvana Tenreyro, 2008. "Wage Setting Patterns and Monetary Policy: International Evidence," CEP Discussion Papers dp0872, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Giovanni P. Olivei & Silvana Tenreyro, 2010. "Wage setting patterns and monetary policy: international evidence," Working Papers 10-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Olivei, Giovanni & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2008. "Wage setting patterns and monetary policy: international evidence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19572, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sanvi Avouyi-Dovi & Denis Fougère & Erwan Gautier, 2013.
"Wage Rigidity, Collective Bargaining, and the Minimum Wage: Evidence from French Agreement Data,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(4), pages 1337-1351, October.
- Avouyi-Dovi, S. & Fougère, D. & Gautier, E., 2010. "Wage rigidity, collective bargaining and the minimum wage: evidence from French agreement data," Working papers 287, Banque de France.
- Sanvi Avouyi-Dovi & Denis Fougère & Erwan Gautier, 2013. "Wage Rigidity, Collective Bargaining and the Minimum Wage: Evidence from French Agreement Data," Post-Print hal-01511690, HAL.
- Avouyi-Dovi, Sanvi & Fougère, Denis & Gautier, Erwan, 2010. "Wage Rigidity, Collective Bargaining and the Minimum Wage: Evidence from French Agreement Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 7932, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Avouyi-Dovi, Sanvi & Fougère, Denis & Gautier, Erwan, 2011. "Wage Rigidity, Collective Bargaining and the Minimum Wage: Evidence from French Agreement Data," IZA Discussion Papers 5835, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.