The International Economics of Transitional Growth: The Case of the United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1980. "On the Almost Neutrality of Inflation: Notes on Taxation and the Welfare Costs of Inflation," NBER Working Papers 0499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Lipton & James M. Poterba & Jeffrey Sachs & Lawrence H. Summers, 1983. "Multiple Shooting in Rational Expectations Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0003, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1980. "Energy and Growth under Flexible Exchange Rates: A Simulation Study," NBER Working Papers 0582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Lipton & Jeffrey Sachs, 1980. "Accumulation and Growth in a Two-Country Model: A Simulation Approach," NBER Working Papers 0572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1982.
"Investment versus Savings Incentives: The Size of the Bang for the Buck and the Potential for Self-Financing Business Tax Cuts,"
NBER Working Papers
1027, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Lawrence Kotlikoff, 1982. "Investment Versus Savings Incentives: The Size of the Bang for the Buck and the Potential for Self-Financing Business Tax Cuts," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 652, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- K. Doroodian & Chulho Jung, 1995. "Factor price equalization: revisited," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(7), pages 223-226.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Edward E. Leamer, 1987.
"Empirical Tests of Alternative Models of International Growth,"
NBER Chapters,in: Trade and Structural Change in Pacific Asia, pages 227-270
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Edward E. Leamer, 1984. "Empirical Tests of Alternative Models of International Growth," NBER Working Papers 1414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0773. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.