Exchange Rate Rules and Macroeconomic Stability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Taylor, John B, 1979. "Staggered Wage Setting in a Macro Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 108-113, May.
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Enders, Walter, 1980.
"Random disturbances and the choice of exchange regimes in an intergenerational model,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 263-283, May.
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Enders, Walter, 1980. "Random Disturbances and the Choice of Exchange Regimes in an Intergenerational Model," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10824, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Boyer, Russell S, 1978. "Optimal Foreign Exchange Market Intervention," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(6), pages 1045-1055, December.
- Parkin, Michael, 1977. "The Transition from Fixed Exchange Rates to Money Supply Targets," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 9(1), pages 228-242, February.
- Hahn, Frank H., 1977. "The monetary approach to the balance of payments," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 231-249, August.
- Mussa, Michael, 1976. " The Exchange Rate, the Balance of Payments and Monetary and Fiscal Policy under a Regime of Controlled Floating," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(2), pages 229-248.
- Robert J. Barro, 1978. "A Stochastic Equilibrium Model of an Open Economy Under Flexible Exchange Rates," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 92(1), pages 149-164.
- Weber, Warren E, 1981. "Output Variability under Monetary Policy and Exchange Rate Rules," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 733-751, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uribe, Martin, 2003.
"Real exchange rate targeting and macroeconomic instability,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 137-159, January.
- Martin Uribe, 1995. "Real exchange rate targeting and macroeconomic instability," International Finance Discussion Papers 505, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Martin Uribe, 2002. "Real Exchange Rate Targeting and Macroeconomic Instability," NBER Working Papers 9294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John B. Taylor, 1982.
"The role of expectations in the choice of monetary policy,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 47-95.
- John B. Taylor, 1982. "The Role of Expectations in the Choice of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 1044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Demian Panigo & Pablo Chena & Ana Gárriz, 2010. "Effects of Productive Heterogeneity and Different Exchange Rate Schemes on the Employment Cycle in Argentina," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(59), pages 81-130, July - Se.
- Leiderman, Leonardo & Liviatan, Nissan, 1989. "Macroeconomic performance before and after disinflation in Israel," Policy Research Working Paper Series 311, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0473. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .