Output Variability under Monetary Policy and Exchange Rate Rules
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Robert P. Flood & Robert J. Hodrick, 1986. "Money and the Open Economy Business Cycle: A Flexible Price Model," NBER Working Papers 1967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lächler, Ulrich, 1984. "Stabilization policy in an open-economy equilibrium model," Kiel Working Papers 197, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Charles Engel, 2001.
"Optimal exchange rate policy: the influence of price setting and asset markets,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 518-547.
- Engel, Charles, 2001. "Optimal Exchange Rate Policy: The Influence of Price Setting and Asset Markets," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(2), pages 518-541, May.
- Charles Engel, 2000. "Optimal Exchange Rate Policy:The Influence of Price-Setting and Asset Markets," Working Papers 0020, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Charles Engel, 2000. "Optimal Exchange Rate Policy: The Influence of Price Setting and Asset Markets," NBER Working Papers 7889, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Engel, 2000. "Optimal Exchange Rate Policy:The Influence of Price-Setting and Asset Markets," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0020, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Flood, Robert P. & Hodrick, Robert J., 1986. "Real aspects of exchange rate regime choice with collapsing fixed rates," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3-4), pages 215-232, November.
- Robert P. Flood & Robert J. Hodrick, 1985. "Real Aspects of Exchange Rate Regime Choice with Collapsing Fixed Rates," NBER Working Papers 1603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xiaohui Liu & Conglai Fan, 2010. "The model and empirical estimation of the optimal flexibility of RMB exchange-rate regime: A study based on the price-stabilization," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer;Higher Education Press, vol. 5(2), pages 187-209, June.
- Jorge Carrera & Diego Bastourre, 2004. "Could the Exchange Rate Regime Reduce Macroeconomic Volatility?," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 309, Econometric Society.
- Diego Bastourre & Jorge Carrera, 2004. "Could The Exchange Rate Regime Reduce Macroeconomic Volatility?," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 067, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Saadet Kasman & Duygu Ayhan, 2006. "Macroeconomic Volatility under Alternative Exchange Rate Regimes in Turkey," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 6(2), pages 37-58.
- John E. Floyd, 1998. "Stochastic Monetary Interdependence, Currency Regime Choice and the Operation of Monetary Policy," Working Papers floyd-98-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Warren E. Weber, 1984. "Output variability in an open-economy macro model with variance-dependent parameters," Staff Report 94, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Dale Henderson, 1984. "Exchange Market Intervention Operations: Their Role in Financial Policy and Their Effects," NBER Chapters,in: Exchange Rate Theory and Practice, pages 359-406 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael R. Darby, 1983. "Monetary Policy in the Large Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 1127, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1980. "Exchange Rate Rules and Macroeconomic Stability," NBER Working Papers 0473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ulrich Lächler, 1984. "Stabilization policy in an open-economy equilibrium model," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 120(3), pages 403-423, September.
- Walsh, Carl E, 1984. "Interest Rate Volatility and Monetary Policy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 16(2), pages 133-150, May.
- Carl E. Walsh, 1982. "Interest Rate Volatility and Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 0915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dallas S. Batten & Mack Ott, 1984. "Some international evidence of output stability under floating exchange rates," Working Papers 1984-004, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & John M. Underwood, 1982. "Wage contracting, exchange rate volatility, and exchange intervention policy," International Finance Discussion Papers 212, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lächler, Ulrich, 1984. "Stabilization policy in an open-economy equilibrium model," Kiel Working Papers 197, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:89:y:1981:i:4:p:733-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed