Políticas de Tipo de Cambio: Un Modelo de Tres Países
This paper examines two issues. The first is related to the optimal design of exchange market intervention for a small open economy that faces domestic and foreign random disturbances. The second issue is related to the implications for a small economy of
Volume (Year): 25 (1988)
Issue (Month): 75 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Avda. Vicuña Mackenna 4860, Macul, Santiago|
Phone: (562) 354-4303
Fax: (562) 553-1664
Web page: http://www.economia.uc.cl
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Boyer, Russell S, 1978. "Optimal Foreign Exchange Market Intervention," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(6), pages 1045-55, December.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri, 1981.
"Exchange intervention policy in a multiple country world,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
174, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Canzoneri, Matthew B., 1982. "Exchange intervention policy in a multiple country world," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3-4), pages 267-289, November.
- Connolly, Michael B, 1983. "Optimum Currency Pegs for Latin America," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 15(1), pages 56-72, February.
- Robert J. Barro, 1978. "A Stochastic Equilibrium Model of an Open Economy Under Flexible Exchange Rates," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 92(1), pages 149-164.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1983.
"On non-uniqueness in rational expectations models : An attempt at perspective,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 139-168.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1981. "On Non-Uniqueness in Rational Expectations Models: An Attempt at Perspective," NBER Working Papers 0684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Taylor, John B, 1977. "Conditions for Unique Solutions in Stochastic Macroeconomic Models with Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(6), pages 1377-85, September.
- Don E. Roper & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1980. "Optimal Exchange Market Intervention in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(2), pages 296-309, May.
- Gray, Jo Anna, 1976. "Wage indexation: A macroeconomic approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 221-235, April.
- Jonathan Eaton & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1983.
"The Forward Exchange Market, Speculation, and Exchange Market Intervention,"
NBER Working Papers
1138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Eaton & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1984. "The Forward Exchange Market, Speculation, and Exchange Market Intervention," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(1), pages 45-69.
- Flood, Robert P, 1979. "Capital Mobility and the Choice of Exchange Rate System," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(2), pages 405-16, June.
- Robert P. Flood & Nancy Peregrim Marion, 1982. "The Transmission of Disturbances under Alternative Exchange-Rate Regimes with Optimal Indexing," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(1), pages 43-66.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:25:y:1988:i:75:p:197-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.