Estimating exchange market pressure and the degree of exchange market intervention for Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Eaton & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1984.
"The Forward Exchange Market, Speculation, and Exchange Market Intervention,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 99(1), pages 45-69.
- Jonathan Eaton & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1983. "The Forward Exchange Market, Speculation, and Exchange Market Intervention," NBER Working Papers 1138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frenkel, Jacob A. & Aizenman, Joshua, 1982.
"Aspects of the optimal management of exchange rates,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3-4), pages 231-256, November.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Joshua Aizenman, 1981. "Aspects of the Optimal Management of Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 0748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Girton, Lance & Roper, Don, 1977. "A Monetary Model of Exchange Market Pressure Applied to the Postwar Canadian Experience," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 537-548, September.
- Don E. Roper & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1980. "Optimal Exchange Market Intervention in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(2), pages 296-309, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:39:y:1995:i:3-4:p:273-295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .