Optimal money supply rules under asymmetric objective criteria
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 57 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter R. Hartley & Carl E. Walsh, 1986.
"Inside Money and Monetary Neutrality,"
NBER Working Papers
1890, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hegji, Charles, 1986. "Optimal monetary policy and the lag structure of disturbances," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 297-312.
- Roger N. Waud, 1975.
"Asymmetric policymaker utility functions and optimal policy under uncertainty,"
Special Studies Papers
57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Waud, Roger N, 1976. "Asymmetric Policymaker Utility Functions and Optimal Policy Under Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(1), pages 53-66, January.
- Gardner, Grant W., 1983. "The choice of monetary policy instruments in an open economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 347-354, December.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1981.
"On Non-Uniqueness in Rational Expectations Models: An Attempt at Perspective,"
NBER Working Papers
0684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1983. "On non-uniqueness in rational expectations models : An attempt at perspective," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 139-168.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1975. ""Rational" Expectations, the Optimal Monetary Instrument, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 241-54, April.
- Geoffrey Woglom, 1979. "Rational Expectations and Monetary Policy in a Simple Macroeconomic Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(1), pages 91-105.
- Artis, M J & Currie, D A, 1981. "Monetary Targets and the Exchange Rate: A Case for Conditional Targets," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(0), pages 176-200, Supplemen.
- Don E. Roper & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1980. "Optimal Exchange Market Intervention in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(2), pages 296-309, May.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Dale W. Henderson & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 1981.
"The information content of the interest rate and optimal monetary policy,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
192, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Dale W. Henderson & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 1983. "The Information Content of the Interest Rate and Optimal Monetary Policy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(4), pages 545-566.
- Daniel, Betty C., 1985. "Optimal foreign exchange-rate policy for a small open economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 523-536, December.
- Devereux, Michael, 1988. "The Optimal Mix of Wage Indexation and Foreign Exchange Market Intervention," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 381-92, August.
- Dotsey, Michael & King, Robert G., 1983.
"Monetary instruments and policy rules in a rational expectations environment,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 357-382, September.
- Michael Dotsey & Robert G. King, 1983. "Monetary Instruments and Policy Rules in a Rational Expectations Environment," NBER Working Papers 1114, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(2), pages 197-216.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1980. "The Choice of Monetary Instrument under Alternative Forms of Price Expectations," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 48(1), pages 39-62, March.
- Barro, Robert J., 1976. "Rational expectations and the role of monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-32, January.
- William Poole, 1969.
"Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model,"
Special Studies Papers
2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model," Staff Studies 57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Boyer, Russell S, 1978. "Optimal Foreign Exchange Market Intervention," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(6), pages 1045-55, December.
- Fukuda, Shin-ichi, 1989. "Monetary and fiscal policies under two alternative types of rules," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 401-420, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:57:y:1993:i:3:p:215-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.