Asymmetric policymaker utility functions and optimal policy under uncertainty
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Waud, Roger N, 1976. "Asymmetric Policymaker Utility Functions and Optimal Policy Under Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(1), pages 53-66, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Mayer, 2003. "The macroeconomic Loss Function: a Critical Note," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(6), pages 347-349.
- Michael Hanemann & Susan Stratton Sayre & Larry Dale, 2016. "The downside risk of climate change in California’s Central Valley agricultural sector," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 15-27, July.
- Victor Zarnowitz, 1984. "Business Cycles Analysis and Expectational Survey Data," NBER Working Papers 1378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2005. "A FEASIBLE AND OBJECTIVE CONCEPT OF OPTIMALITY: THE QUADRATIC LOSS FUNCTION AND U. S. MONETARY POLICY IN THE 1960's," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 016, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Peter Stemp, 1993. "Optimal money supply rules under asymmetric objective criteria," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 215-232, October.
- Martínez-Mora Francisco & Puy M. Socorro, 2012. "Asymmetric Single-peaked Preferences," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-26, December.
- Peter J. Stemp, 2009. "Optimal Monetary Policy with Asymmetric Targets," Monash Economics Working Papers 33-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Frewer, Geoff, 1985. "Optimal Destabilisation, Active Learning and the Choice of Step Length in Policy Reform," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 265, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgsp:57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .