Evolution of the impact of the interest rates changes announced by Narodowy Bank Polski (NBP) on the financial markets in the high, medium and low level of interest rates environments in Poland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wongswan, Jon, 2009.
"The response of global equity indexes to U.S. monetary policy announcements,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 344-365, March.
- Jon Wongswan, 2005. "The response of global equity indexes to U.S. monetary policy announcements," International Finance Discussion Papers 844, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jonathan H. Wright, 2012. "What does Monetary Policy do to Long‐term Interest Rates at the Zero Lower Bound?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(564), pages 447-466, November.
- Wu, Wenbin, 2016. "Are financial markets less responsive to monetary policy shocks at the zero lower bound?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 258-261.
More about this item
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2019-04-08 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbp:nbpmis:303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zbigniew Polański). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbpgvpl.html .