Measuring Efficiency of German Bus Public Transport
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- DE BORGER, Bruno & KERSTENS, Kristiaan & COSTA, Álvaro, "undated". "Public transit performance: What do we learn from frontier studies?," Working Papers 2000019, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Avenali, Alessandro & Boitani, Andrea & Catalano, Giuseppe & D’Alfonso, Tiziana & Matteucci, Giorgio, 2016. "Assessing standard costs in local public bus transport: Evidence from Italy," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 164-174.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic Frontier Analysis; Production Function; Public Transport; Efficiency Analysis;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2010-08-06 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-MIC-2010-08-06 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2010-08-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mut:wpaper:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Birgit Rueschenschmidt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilmuede.html .