Institut für Verkehrswissenschaft Münster, Germany
Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster
RePEc:edi:ivmuede (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Raimund Scheffler & Karl-Hans Hartwig & Robert Malina, 2010. "Measuring Efficiency of German Bus Public Transport," Working Papers 14, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster.
- Karl-Hans Hartwig & Raimund Scheffler, 2009. "Größenvorteile im deutschen ÖSPV – Eine empirische Analyse," Working Papers 13, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster.
- Thomas Ehrmann & Karl-Hans Hartwig & Torsten Marner & Hendrik Schmale, 2009. "Specific Investments and Ownership Structures in Railways – An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 12, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster.
- Ulrich Klüh & Wolfgang Wiegard & Karl-Hans Hartwig & Thomas Bauer & Busso Grabow, 2009. "Konjunkturpaket II: Was bringen Investitionen in Infrastruktur?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 62(02), pages 03-15, January.
- Karl Hartwig & Paul Welfens, 1996. "Western European integration and Eastern European transformation," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 31(4), pages 170-180, July.
- Karl-Hans Hartwig, 1989. "Progression in der Krise oder der Beitrag der Neuen Konsumtheorie zum Erkenntnisfortschritt in der National÷konomie," Homo Oeconomicus, Institute of SocioEconomics, vol. 7, pages 133-156.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Raimund Scheffler & Karl-Hans Hartwig & Robert Malina, 2010.
"Measuring Efficiency of German Bus Public Transport,"
14, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster.
- Avenali, Alessandro & Boitani, Andrea & Catalano, Giuseppe & D’Alfonso, Tiziana & Matteucci, Giorgio, 2016. "Assessing standard costs in local public bus transport: Evidence from Italy," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 164-174.
- Thomas Ehrmann & Karl-Hans Hartwig & Torsten Marner & Hendrik Schmale, 2009.
"Specific Investments and Ownership Structures in Railways – An Experimental Analysis,"
12, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster.
- Benjamin Pakula & Georg Götz, 2011. "Organisational Structures in Network Industries – An Application to the Railway Industry," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201109, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Karl-Hans Hartwig should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.