Oligarchies in Spatial Environments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ehlers Lars & Storcken Ton, 2007. "Oligarchies in Spatial Environments," Research Memorandum 042, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- EHLERS, Lars & STORCKEN, Ton, 2007. "Oligarchies in Spatial Environments," Cahiers de recherche 09-2007, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michel Le Breton & John A. Weymark, 2002.
"Social choice with analytic preferences,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 19(3), pages 637-657.
- Le Breton, M. & Weymark, J.A., 1991. "Social Choice with Analytic Preferences," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 91a02, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Michel LeBreton & John A. Weymark, 2000. "Social Choice with Analytic Preferences," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1050, Econometric Society.
- Michel Le Breton & John A. Weymark, 2000. "Social Choice with Analytic Preferences," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0023, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Mar 2001.
- Andreu Mas-Colell & Hugo Sonnenschein, 1972. "General Possibility Theorems for Group Decisions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(2), pages 185-192.
- repec:ubc:bricol:91-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Campbell, Donald E., 1993. "Euclidean individual preference and continuous social preference," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 541-550, November.
- Ehlers,Lars & Storcken,Ton, 2001. "Arrow's Theorem in Spatial Environments," Research Memorandum 006, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Blair, Douglas H. & Pollak, Robert A., 1979. "Collective rationality and dictatorship: The scope of the arrow theorem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 186-194, August.
- Ehud Kalai & Eitan Muller & Mark Satterthwaite, 1979. "Social welfare functions when preferences are convex, strictly monotonic, and continuous," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 87-97, March.
- Sethuraman, Jay & Teo, Chung-Piaw & Vohra, Rakesh V., 2006. "Anonymous monotonic social welfare functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 232-254, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ehlers, Lars & Storcken, Ton, 2008. "Arrow's Possibility Theorem for one-dimensional single-peaked preferences," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 533-547, November.
More about this item
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montde:2007-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demtlca.html .