Infrastructure investment long term contribution: Economic development and wellbeing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Checchi, Daniele & Florio, Massimo & Carrera, Jorge, 2005. "Privatization Discontent and Its Determinants: Evidence from Latin America," IZA Discussion Papers 1587, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daniele CHECCHI & Massimo FLORIO & Jorge CARRERA, 2004. "Privatization discontent and its determinants: evidence from Latin America," Departmental Working Papers 2004-23, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Gabriel Leite Mota & Paulo Trigo Pereira, 2008. "Happiness, Economic Well-being, Social Capital and the Quality of Institutions," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/40, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 2001. "Human Well-Being and the Natural Environment," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199247882.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ha T.T. Vu & Robert D. Ebel, 2014. "Rural Roads: Multi-Tier Monitoring of Infrastructure: Top Down and Bottom Up," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1415, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
More about this item
Keywordsinfrastructure investment; economic development; wellbeing; social satisfaction;
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PPM-2013-04-20 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TRE-2013-04-20 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-04-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mst:wpaper:201301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marinella Manghina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csilmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.