Infrastructure investment long term contribution: Economic development and wellbeing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dasgupta, Partha, 2001. "Human Well-Being and the Natural Environment," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199247882.
- Checchi, Daniele & Florio, Massimo & Carrera, Jorge, 2005. "Privatization Discontent and Its Determinants: Evidence from Latin America," IZA Discussion Papers 1587, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daniele CHECCHI & Massimo FLORIO & Jorge CARRERA, 2004. "Privatization discontent and its determinants: evidence from Latin America," Departmental Working Papers 2004-23, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Gabriel Leite Mota & Paulo Trigo Pereira, 2008. "Happiness, Economic Well-being, Social Capital and the Quality of Institutions," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/40, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ha T.T. Vu & Robert D. Ebel, 2014. "Rural Roads: Multi-Tier Monitoring of Infrastructure: Top Down and Bottom Up," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1415, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bonnet, Céline & Dubois, Pierre & Martimort, David & Straub, Stéphane, 2009. "Empirical Evidence on Satisfaction with Privatization in Latin America: Welfare Effects and Beliefs," IDEI Working Papers 566, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Mariano Tommasi & Alvaro Forteza & German Herrera, 2005. "Understanding Reform in Latin America," Working Papers 88, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Dec 2005.
- Marcin Senderski, 2015. "Inhibited privatization: a hurdle race over vested interests," European Journal of Government and Economics, Europa Grande, vol. 4(1), pages 46-66, June.
- Heechul Min, 2015. "Consumer benefits of reforming a state-dominated industry," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 58-77, February.
- Senderski, Marcin, 2015. "Inhibited privatization: a hurdle race over vested interests," MPRA Paper 65482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philipp B. Schuster, 2013. "One for all and all for one: privatization and Universal Service provision in the postal sector," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(26), pages 3667-3682, September.
- Antonio Estache & L. Wren-Lewis, 2008.
"Towards a Theory of Regulation for Developing Countries: Following Laffont's Lead,"
Working Papers ECARES
2008_018, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Antonio Estache & L. Wren-Lewis, 2009. "Towards a Theory of Regulation for Developing Countries: Following Jean-Jacques Laffont's Lead," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/43903, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Felipe Barrera‐Osorio & Mauricio Olivera & Carlos Ospino, 2009.
"Does Society Win or Lose as a Result of Privatization? The Case of Water Sector Privatization in Colombia,"
Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(304), pages 649-674, October.
- Mauricio Olivera & Felipe Barrera, 2007. "Does Society Win or Lose as a Result of Privatization? The Case of Water Sector Privatization in Colombia," Research Department Publications 3230, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Bonnet, Céline & Dubois, Pierre & Martimort, David & Straub, Stéphane, 2009.
"Empirical Evidence on Satisfaction with Privatization in Latin America: Welfare Effects and Beliefs,"
IDEI Working Papers
566, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Bonnet, Céline & Dubois, Pierre & Martimort, David & Straub, Stéphane, 2009. "Empirical Evidence on Satisfaction with Privatization in Latin America: Welfare Effects and Beliefs," TSE Working Papers 09-020, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Das Gupta, Monica & Bongaarts, John & Cleland, John, 2011. "Population, poverty, and sustainable development : a review of the evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5719, The World Bank.
- Fancello, Giovanna & Tsoukiàs, Alexis, 2021. "Learning urban capabilities from behaviours. A focus on visitors values for urban planning," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 76(C).
- Nick Hanley & Louis Dupuy & Eoin McLaughlin, 2015.
"Genuine Savings And Sustainability,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 779-806, September.
- Nick Hanley & Louis Dupuy & Eoin McLaughlin, 2014. "Genuine Savings and Sustainability," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2014-09, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Jennifer Baka, 2014. "Land," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 32(1), pages 1-2, February.
- Ribas, Aline & Lucena, André F.P. & Schaeffer, Roberto, 2017. "Bridging the energy divide and securing higher collective well-being in a climate-constrained world," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 435-450.
- Agnar Sandmo, 2003.
"Environmental Taxation and Revenue for Development,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
DP2003-86, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Agnar Sandmo, 2010. "Environmental Taxation and Revenue for Development," Working Papers id:3200, eSocialSciences.
- Stergios Athanassoglou & Glenn Sheriff & Tobias Siegfried & Woonghee Huh, 2012.
"Optimal Mechanisms for Heterogeneous Multi-Cell Aquifers,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 52(2), pages 265-291, June.
- Stergios Athanassoglou & Glenn Sheriff & Tobias Siegfried & Woonghee Tim Huh, 2011. "Optimal Mechanisms for Heterogeneous Multi-cell Aquifers," Working Papers 2011.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Athanassoglou, Stergios & Sheriff, Glenn & Siegfried, Tobias & Tim Huh, Woonghee, 2011. "Optimal Mechanisms for Heterogeneous Multi-cell Aquifers," Sustainable Development Papers 102502, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Eli P. Fenichel & Joshua K. Abbott, 2014. "Natural Capital: From Metaphor to Measurement," Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(1), pages 1-27.
- David Tobón Orozco & Carlos Andrés Vasco Correa, 2011. "Un modelo de equilibrio general con externalidades y capital natural," Libros del Grupo Microeconomía Aplicada, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, edition 1, number 01, January-J.
- Marco Grasso & Luciano Canova, 2008.
"An Assessment of the Quality of Life in the European Union Based on the Social Indicators Approach,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 1-25, May.
- Grasso, Marco & Canova, Luciano, 2007. "An assessment of the quality of life in the European Union based on the social indicators approach," MPRA Paper 1785, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul R. Ehrlich, 2008. "Demography and Policy: A View from Outside the Discipline," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 34(1), pages 103-113, March.
More about this item
Keywordsinfrastructure investment; economic development; wellbeing; social satisfaction;
All these keywords.
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PPM-2013-04-20 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TRE-2013-04-20 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-04-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mst:wpaper:201301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csilmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Marinella Manghina (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csilmit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.