Happiness, Economic Well-being, Social Capital and the Quality of Institutions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gelsomina Catalano & Davide Sartori, 2013. "Infrastructure investment long term contribution: Economic development and wellbeing," Working Papers 201301, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsHappiness; Democracy; Social Capital; Quality of Institutions;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D69 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Other
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2008-11-25 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HPE-2008-11-25 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2008-11-25 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-POL-2008-11-25 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2008-11-25 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ise:isegwp:wp402008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vitor Escaria). General contact details of provider: https://aquila1.iseg.ulisboa.pt/aquila/departamentos/EC .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .