Report NEP-HAP-2008-11-25This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thi Quynh Trang Do & Gérard Duchêne, 2008. "Determinants of self-employment : the case in Vietnam," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08038, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- David Campbell & Alan Carruth & Andrew Dickerson & Francis Green, 2008. "Job Insecurity and Wages," Studies in Economics 0813, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Owen O'Donnell & Federica Teppa & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2008. "Can subjective survival expectations explain retirement behaviour?," DNB Working Papers 188, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- John F. Helliwell, 2008. "Life Satisfaction and Quality of Development," NBER Working Papers 14507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabio Mariani & Agustin Pérez-Barahona & Natacha Raffin, 2008. "Life expectancy and the environment," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08048, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Kristensen, Nicolai & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C., 2008. "Economic Satisfaction and Income Rank in Small Neighbourhoods," IZA Discussion Papers 3813, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Merwan Engineer & Ian King & Nilanjana Roy, 2008. "The Human Development Index as a Criterion for Optimal Planning," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1041, The University of Melbourne.
- Karine Marazyan, 2008. "Biological versus foster children education : the old-age support motive as a catch-up determinant ? Some evidence from Indonesia," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08042, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- John Creedy & Nicolas Herault & Guyonne Kalb, 2008. "Comparing Welfare Change Measures with Income Change Measures in Behavioural Policy Simulations," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1030, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-61 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gabriel Leite Mota & Paulo Trigo Pereira, 2008. "Happiness, Economic Well-being, Social Capital and the Quality of Institutions," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/40, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-02-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pääkkönen, Hannu, 2008. "Alone at home," MPRA Paper 11653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Van Landeghem, Bert & Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Vranken, Liesbet, 2008. "Land and Happiness: Land Distribution and Subjective Well-Being in Moldova," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44375, European Association of Agricultural Economists.