Biological versus foster children education : the old-age support motive as a catch-up determinant ? Some evidence from Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsHousehold structure; child fostering; sibling rivalry.;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-11-25 (Education)
- NEP-HAP-2008-11-25 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-SEA-2008-11-25 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:v08042. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .