Biological versus foster children education : the old-age support motive as a catch-up determinant ? Some evidence from Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mas-Colell,Andreu, 1990. "The Theory of General Economic Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521388702, March.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1970. "Economies with a Finite Set of Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 387-392, May.
- Kannai, Yakar, 1970. "Continuity Properties of the Core of a Market," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(6), pages 791-815, November.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Nachbar, John H., 1991. "On the finiteness of the number of critical equilibria, with an application to random selections," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 397-409.
- Lehmann-Waffenschmidt, Marco, 1995. "On the equilibrium price set of a continuous perturbation of exchange economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 497-519.
- Hildenbrand, W & Mertens, J F, 1972.
"Upper Hemi-Continuity of the Equilibrium-Set Correspondence for Pure Exchange Economies,"
Econometric Society, vol. 40(1), pages 99-108, January.
- HILDENBRAND, Werner & MERTENS, Jean-François, 1972. "Upper hemi-continuity of the equilibrium set correspondence for pure exchange economies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 109, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kannai, Yakar, 1974. "Approximation of convex preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 101-106, August.
More about this item
KeywordsHousehold structure; child fostering; sibling rivalry.;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-11-25 (Education)
- NEP-HAP-2008-11-25 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-SEA-2008-11-25 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:v08042. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .