Gabriel Leite Mota
Departamento de Gestão e Economia Funchal, Portugal
Universidade da Madeira
Campus Universitário da Penteada, 9000-590 Funchal
RePEc:edi:dgemapt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Gabriel Leite Mota & Paulo Trigo Pereira, 2008. "Happiness, Economic Well-being, Social Capital and the Quality of Institutions," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/40, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Gabriel Leite Mota, 2007. "Why Should Happiness Have a Role in Welfare Economics? Happiness versus Orthodoxy and Capabilities," FEP Working Papers 253, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Gabriel Leite Mota & Paulo Trigo Pereira, 2008.
"Happiness, Economic Well-being, Social Capital and the Quality of Institutions,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
2008/40, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Gelsomina Catalano & Davide Sartori, 2013. "Infrastructure investment long term contribution: Economic development and wellbeing," Working Papers 201301, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HAP: Economics of Happiness (2) 2007-11-24 2008-11-25
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (2) 2007-11-24 2008-11-25
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2007-11-24
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 2008-11-25
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2008-11-25
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2008-11-25
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gabriel Leite Mota should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.