Report NEP-SOC-2008-11-25This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriel Leite Mota & Paulo Trigo Pereira, 2008. "Happiness, Economic Well-being, Social Capital and the Quality of Institutions," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/40, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- John F. Helliwell, 2008. "Life Satisfaction and Quality of Development," NBER Working Papers 14507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hilber, Christian A. L., 2007. "New Housing Supply and the Dilution of Social Capital," MPRA Paper 11620, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Nov 2008.
- Seth Freedman & Ginger Zhe Jin, 2008. "Do Social Networks Solve Information Problems for Peer-to-Peer Lending? Evidence from Prosper.com," Working Papers 08-43, NET Institute.
- Helmut Rainer & Thomas Siedler, 2008. "Social Networks in Determining Migration and Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from the German Reunification," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0811, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Maria J. Gil-Moltó, 2008. "Economic Aspects of the Microsoft Case: Networks, Interoperability and Competition," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/39, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Belaya, Vera & Torok, T. & Hanf, Jon Henrich, 2008. "Recognizing the Links between Power and Trust in Managing Supply Chain Relationships," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43925, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Don J. DeVoretz & Florin P. Vadean, 2008. "Cultural Differences in the Remittance Behaviour of Households: Evidence from Canadian Micro Data," Studies in Economics 0814, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Grout, Paul & Schnedler, Wendelin, 2008. "Non-Profit Organizations in a Bureaucratic Environment," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 08-17, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Pulfer, Iris & Mohring, Anke & Dobricki, M. & Lips, Markus, 2008. "Success factors for farming collectives," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43942, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wolz, Axel & Fritzsch, Jana & Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Nedoborovskyy, Andriy, 2008. "Market Integration of Household Plots in Ukraine - The Impact of Social Capital," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43842, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-61 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bosco, Luigi, 2008. "Power, hierarchy and social preferences," MPRA Paper 11629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikos Nikiforakis, 2008. "Feedback; Punishment and Cooperation in Public Good Experiments," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1036, The University of Melbourne.
- Vuylsteke, Anne & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2008. "Coordination of collective action in the agro-food sector," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44263, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Teresa V. Martins & Tanya Araújo & Maria A. Santos & Miguel St Aubyn, 2008. "Network Effects in a Human Capital Based Economic Growth Model," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/44, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.