Economic Aspects of the Microsoft Case: Networks, Interoperability and Competition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maria J. Gil-Moltó, 2010. "Economic Aspects of the Microsoft Case: Networks, Interoperability and Competition," Chapters,in: Microsoft on Trial, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Convergence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(2), pages 223-251, April.
- Volker Nitsch, 2004. "Have a Break, Have a ... National Currency: When Do Monetary Unions Fall Apart?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1113, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert J. Barro, 1991.
"Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 407-443.
- Robert J. Barro, 1989. "Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries," NBER Working Papers 3120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, R.J., 1989. "Economic Growth In A Cross Section Of Countries," RCER Working Papers 201, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- T. Anderson, 1963. "The use of factor analysis in the statistical analysis of multiple time series," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 28(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Hall, Stephen G & Robertson D & Wickens, M R, 1997. "Measuring Economic Convergence," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(2), pages 131-143, April.
- Bettina Becker & Stephen G. Hall, 2009.
"A new look at economic convergence in Europe: a common factor approach,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 85-97.
- Bettina Becker & Stephen G. Hall, 2007. "A New Look at Economic Convergence in Europe: A Common Factor Approach," Discussion Paper Series 2007_09, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Feb 2007.
More about this item
KeywordsNetworks; Complementarities; Foreclosure; Interoperability; Antitrust;
- L4 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-11-25 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ICT-2008-11-25 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-NET-2008-11-25 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2008-11-25 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lec:leecon:08/39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .