Economic Aspects of the Microsoft Case: Networks, Interoperability and Competition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maria J. Gil-Moltó, 2010. "Economic Aspects of the Microsoft Case: Networks, Interoperability and Competition," Chapters,in: Microsoft on Trial, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsNetworks; Complementarities; Foreclosure; Interoperability; Antitrust;
- L4 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-11-25 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ICT-2008-11-25 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-NET-2008-11-25 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2008-11-25 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lec:leecon:08/39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .