Report NEP-NET-2008-11-25This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria J. Gil-Moltó, 2008. "Economic Aspects of the Microsoft Case: Networks, Interoperability and Competition," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/39, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- GARCIA, Filomena & VERGARI, Cecilia, 2008. "Compatibility choice in vertically differentiated technologies," CORE Discussion Papers 2008014, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent & VERGARI, Cecilia, 2008. "Market integration in network industries," CORE Discussion Papers 2008025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Estelle Cantillon & Pai-Ling Yin, 2008. "Asymmetric Network Effects," Working Papers 08-42, NET Institute.
- Teresa V. Martins & Tanya Araújo & Maria A. Santos & Miguel St Aubyn, 2008. "Network Effects in a Human Capital Based Economic Growth Model," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/44, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Diana Barro & Antonella Basso, 2008. "A network of business relations to model counterparty risk," Working Papers 171, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- LAUSSEL, Didier & RESENDE, Joana, 2008. "Does the absence of competition in the market foster competition for the market? A dynamic approach to aftermarkets," CORE Discussion Papers 2008033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-12-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore