Does the absence of competition in the market foster competition for the market? A dynamic approach to aftermarkets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Didier, LAUSSEL & Joana, RESENDE, 2008. "Does the absence of competition in the market foster competition for the market ? A dynamic approach to aftermarkets," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008021, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
More about this item
Keywordsdynamic competition; differential games; Linear Markov Perfect Equilibrium; aftermarkets; network effects.;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-11-25 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2008-11-25 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MIC-2008-11-25 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2008-11-25 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2008033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.