Report NEP-IND-2008-11-25This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio Tramontana & Laura Gardini & Tönu Puu, 2008. "Cournot Duopoly when the Competitors Operate Multiple Production Plants," Working Papers 0809, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2008.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean & LAUSSEL, Didier & TAROLA, Ornella, 2008. "To acquire, or to compete? An entry dilemna," CORE Discussion Papers 2008027, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Noriaki Matsushima & Yasuhiro Sato & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2008. "Trade and mergers in the presence of firm heterogeneity," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-35, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & ZANAJ, Skerdilajda, 2008. "Successive oligopolies and decreasing returns," CORE Discussion Papers 2008050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CAPUANO, Carlo & DE FEO, Giuseppe, 2008. "Mixed duopoly, privatization and the shadow cost of public funds," CORE Discussion Papers 2008019, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Simon Loertscher & Gerd Muehlheusser, 2008. "Dynamic Location Games," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1042, The University of Melbourne.
- Werner Bönte & Lars Wiethaus, 2008. "Why Powerful Buyers finance Suppliers’ R&D," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp08004, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Gautier Duflos & Etienne Pfister, 2008. "Searching for innovations? the technological determinants of acquisitions in the pharmaceutical industry," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne bla08057, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- LAUSSEL, Didier & RESENDE, Joana, 2008. "Does the absence of competition in the market foster competition for the market? A dynamic approach to aftermarkets," CORE Discussion Papers 2008033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Monterio, G.F.A. & Farina, Elizabeth Maria Mercier Querido & Nunes, R., 2008. "Market Structure and Competition in Food Retail: Some Evidences from Brazil," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44199, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hadj Djelloul, Mohammed & Requillart, Vincent & Simioni, Michel, 2008. "Imperfect competition in the fresh tomato industry," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6682, European Association of Agricultural Economists.