Report NEP-HPE-2008-11-25This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriel Leite Mota & Paulo Trigo Pereira, 2008. "Happiness, Economic Well-being, Social Capital and the Quality of Institutions," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/40, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Kohei Enami & John Mullahy, 2008. "Tobit at Fifty: A Brief History of Tobin's Remarkable Estimator, of Related Empirical Methods, and of Limited Dependent Variable Econometrics in Health Economics," NBER Working Papers 14512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sophie Massin, 2008. "La notion d'addiction en économie : la théorie du choix rationnel à l'épreuve," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne r08054, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Klein, Daniel B. & Briggeman, Jason, 2008. "Israel Kirzner on Coordination and Discovery," Ratio Working Papers 127, The Ratio Institute.
- John F. Helliwell, 2008. "Life Satisfaction and Quality of Development," NBER Working Papers 14507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barnett, William A. & Chauvet, Marcelle, 2008. "The End of the Great Moderation: “We told you so.”," MPRA Paper 11642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- João Carlos Graça & João Carlos Lopes, 2008. "Socioeconomic Complexity and the Sociological Tradition: New Wine in Old Bottles," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/47, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-61 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:udb:wpaper:uwec-2008-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore