Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL)Milano, Italy
RePEc:edi:csilmit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Gelsomina Catalano & Davide Sartori, 2013. "Infrastructure investment long term contribution: Economic development and wellbeing," Working Papers 201301, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Aurelio Volpe & Stefania Pelizzari & Gelsomina Catalano, 2012. "The European market for eco-building products," CSIL reports EU23, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Julie Pellegrin & Gelsomina Catalano, 2010. "What lessons to draw from multiple regional case studies: between comparability and specificity," Working Papers 201002, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Gelsomina Catalano & Davide Sartori, 2013.
"Infrastructure investment long term contribution: Economic development and wellbeing,"
201301, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Ha T.T. Vu & Robert D. Ebel, 2014. "Rural Roads: Multi-Tier Monitoring of Infrastructure: Top Down and Bottom Up," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1415, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Julie Pellegrin & Gelsomina Catalano, 2010.
"What lessons to draw from multiple regional case studies: between comparability and specificity,"
201002, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Julie Pellegrin & Emanuela Sirtori, 2012. "Methodologies to assess the impact of infrastructure projects in international development evaluation," Working Papers 201202, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2013-02-03
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2013-02-03
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2013-02-03
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2010-06-11
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (1) 2013-02-03
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (1) 2013-04-20
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2013-02-03
- NEP-TRE: Transport Economics (1) 2013-04-20
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2013-04-20
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gelsomina Catalano should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.