Report NEP-IND-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dertwinkel-Kalt, Markus & Wey, Christian, 2012. "The effects of remedies on merger activity in oligopoly," DICE Discussion Papers 81, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2013. "Google, Facebook, Amazon, eBay: Is the internet driving competition or market monopolization?," DICE Discussion Papers 83, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Klumpp, Tilman & Su, Xuejuan, 2013. "Strategic Investments under Open Access: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2013-2, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Eric Saggi & Saggi Saggi, 2012. "Compulsory licensing, price controls, and access to patented foreign products," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 12-00006, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Aurelio Volpe & Stefania Pelizzari & Gelsomina Catalano, 2012. "The European market for eco-building products," CSIL reports EU23, Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL).