Report NEP-GEO-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:7/2010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Reiner, Christian, 2010. "Regionale Arbeitsmärkte in der „Großen Rezession“: Dynamik regionaler Arbeitslosenquoten in Deutschland, Frankreich und Großbritannien im Krisenjahr 2009," Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2010-9, University of Salzburg.
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:8/2010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel C. Monchuk & Dermot J. Hayes & John Miranowski & Dayton M. Lambert, 2010. "Inference Based on Alternative Bootstrapping Methods in Spatial Models with an Application to County Income Growth in the United States," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 10-wp507, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- David Levinson & Bernadette Marion, 2010. "The City is Flatter: Changing Patterns of Job and Labor Access in Minneapolis-Saint Paul, 1995-2005," Working Papers 000077, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Roman, Monica, 2010. "Regional efficiency of knowledge economy in the new EU countries: The Romanian and Bulgarian case," MPRA Paper 23083, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2010.
- Thomas Brenner & Charlotte Schlump, 2010. "University Education, Public Research and Employment Growth in Regions â€“ An Empirical Study of Germany," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2010-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Dayaratne, Ranjith, 2010. "Moderating Urbanization and Managing Growth: How Can Colombo Prevent the Emerging Chaos?," Working Paper Series wp2010-64, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00488672_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Julie Pellegrin & Gelsomina Catalano, 2010. "What lessons to draw from multiple regional case studies: between comparability and specificity," Working Papers 201002, Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL).
- Zulfiqar Ali & Binayak Sen, 2010. "Spatial Inequality in Social Progress in Bangladesh," Working Papers id:2529, eSocialSciences.
- Angel de la Fuente & José Emilio Boscá, 2010. "EU cohesion aid to Spain: a data set. Part I: 2000-06 planning period," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 833.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ann Wolverton, 2009. "The Role of Demographic and Cost-Related Factors in Determining Where Plants Locate - A Tale of Two Texas Cities," NCEE Working Paper Series 200903, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Jun 2009.
- Dagney Faulk & Michael Hicks, 2010. "The Economic Effects of Bus Transit in Small Cities," Working Papers 201007, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2010.
- Anja Dettmann & Sidonia von Proff, 2010. "Inventor collaboration over distance â€“ a comparison of academic and corporate patents," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2010-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- CHEVALIER, Philippe & THOMAS, Isabelle & GERAETS, David & GOETGHEBEUR, Els, 2010. "Locating fire-stations: an integrated approach for Belgium," CORE Discussion Papers 2010008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).