EU cohesion aid to Spain: a data set. Part I: 2000-06 planning period
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Angel de la Fuente & José Emilio Boscá, 2010. "EU Cohesion Aid to Spain: a Data Set. Part I: 2000-06 Planning Period," Working Papers 477, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Angel De la Fuente, 2010. "EU Cohesion Aid to Spain: a data set Part I: 2000-06 Planning Period," Working Papers 1017, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mas Ivars Matilde & Pérez García Francisco & Uriel Jiménez Ezequiel, 2012. "El stock y los servicios de capital en España y su distribución territorial y sectorial (1964-2010)," Working Papers 2012109, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2009.
"Testing, not modelling, the impact of Cohesion support: a theoretical framework and some preliminary results for the Spanish regions,"
419, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Angel De la Fuente, 2010. "Testing, not Modelling, the Impact of Cohesion Support: A Theoretical Framework and some Preliminary Results for the Spanish Regions," CESifo Working Paper Series 2918, CESifo Group Munich.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2010. "Testing, not modelling, the impact of Cohesion support: a theoretical framework and some preliminary results for the Spanish regions," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 801.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Pedro Albarran & Raquel Carrasco & Adelheid Holl, 2013. "Domestic transport infrastructure and firms’ export market participation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 879-898, May.
- Angel de la Fuente & José Emilio Boscà, 2013.
"EU Cohesion Aid to Spain: a Data Set Part II: 1994-99 Planning Period,"
678, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Angel de la Fuente & José Emilio Boscá, 2013. "EU cohesion aid to Spain: a data set. Part II: 1994-99 planning period," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 925.13, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
More about this item
KeywordsStructural Funds; EU Cohesion policy;
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-06-11 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PPM-2010-06-11 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aub:autbar:833.10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ufuabes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.