El stock y los servicios de capital en España y su distribución territorial y sectorial (1964-2010)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angel De la Fuente, 2010.
"EU Cohesion Aid to Spain: a data set Part I: 2000-06 Planning Period,"
1017, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Angel de la Fuente & José Emilio Boscá, 2010. "EU cohesion aid to Spain: a data set. Part I: 2000-06 planning period," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 833.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Angel de la Fuente & José Emilio Boscá, 2010. "EU Cohesion Aid to Spain: a Data Set. Part I: 2000-06 Planning Period," Working Papers 477, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Simón Sosvilla, 2008. "Immigration and Housing Prices in Spain," Working Papers 2008-40, FEDEA.
- Amaya Altuzarra & Jesús Ferreiro & Catalina Gálvez & Carmen Gómez & Ana González & Patricia Peinado & Carlos Rodríguez & Felipe Serrano, 2013. "Studies in Financial Systems No 6 Report on the Spanish Financial System," FESSUD studies fstudy06, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Álvarez, Inmaculada & Barbero, Javier, 2013. "Knowledge Spillovers in Neoclassical Growth Model: an extension with Public Sector," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2013/07, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Angel de la Fuente, 2009.
"Testing, not modelling, the impact of Cohesion support: a theoretical framework and some preliminary results for the Spanish regions,"
419, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2010. "Testing, not modelling, the impact of Cohesion support: a theoretical framework and some preliminary results for the Spanish regions," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 801.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Angel De la Fuente, 2010. "Testing, not Modelling, the Impact of Cohesion Support: A Theoretical Framework and some Preliminary Results for the Spanish Regions," CESifo Working Paper Series 2918, CESifo Group Munich.
- Julian Ramajo & Miguel A. Marquez & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 2013. "Spatio-temporal Analysis of Regional Systems: A Multiregional Spatial Vector Autoregressive Model for Spain," ERSA conference papers ersa13p159, European Regional Science Association.
- Fernández-Leiceaga, Xoaquin & Lago-Peñas, Santiago & Álvarez-Corbacho, Xoaquín, 2013.
"El Fondo de Compensación Interterritorial: Análisis y propuestas de reforma
[The Spanish Inter-Territorial Compensation Fund: Analysis and reform proposals]," MPRA Paper 51107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscapital; investment; sectorial disaggregation; regional disaggregation;
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- R53 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Public Facility Location Analysis; Public Investment and Capital Stock
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fbb:wpaper:2012109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbbvaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.