Methodologies to assess the impact of infrastructure projects in international development evaluation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gramlich, Edward M, 1994. "Infrastructure Investment: A Review Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1176-1196, September.
- Chiara Del Bo & Massimo Florio, 2010. "Cost–Benefit Analysis and the Rates of Return of Infrastructure Projects: Evidence from International Organizations," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 17(3), pages 587-610, September.
- Jenkins, Glenn P, 1997. "Project Analysis and the World Bank," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 38-42, May.
- Julie Pellegrin & Gelsomina Catalano, 2010. "What lessons to draw from multiple regional case studies: between comparability and specificity," Working Papers 201002, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimo Florio & Silvia Vignetti, 2013. "The use of ex post Cost-Benefit Analysis to assess the long-term effects of Major Infrastructure Projects," Working Papers 201302, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsEx post evaluation; cost-benefit analysis; case studies;
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-PPM-2012-10-06 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TRE-2012-10-06 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mst:wpaper:201202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marinella Manghina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csilmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.