Labour Market Policies in Times of Crisis: A Comparison of the 1992-1993 and 2008-2010 Recessions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christine Erhel & Charlotte Levionnois, 2013. "Labour Market Policies in Times of Crisis: A Comparison of the 1992-1993 and 2008-2010 Recessions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00880933, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Grahl & Paul Teague, 2013. "Reconstructing the eurozone: the role of EU social policy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(3), pages 677-692.
- Eamets, Raul, 2013. "Labour Market and Labour Market Policies During the Great Recession: The Case of Estonia," IZA Policy Papers 60, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marion Cochard & Gérard Cornilleau & Eric Heyer, 2010. "Les marchés du travail dans la crise," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 438(1), pages 181-204.
- Forslund, Anders & Fredriksson, Peter & Vikström, Johan, 2011.
"What active labor market policy works in a recession?,"
Working Paper Series
2011:2, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Forslund, Anders & Fredriksson, Peter & Vikström, Johan, 2011. "What active labor market policy works in a recession?," Research Papers in Economics 2011:9, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Karl Aiginger & Thomas Horvath & Helmut Mahringer, 2012.
"Why Labor Market Response Differed in the Great Recession: The Impact of Institutions and Policy,"
DANUBE: Law and Economics Review,
European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 3, pages 1-19, September.
- Karl Aiginger & Thomas Horvath & Helmut Mahringer, 2011. "Why Labour Market Response Differed in the Great Recession: The Impact of Institutions and Policy," WIFO Working Papers 396, WIFO.
- Ohlsson, Henry, 1992.
"Job creation measures as activist fiscal policy -- an empirical analysis of policy reaction behavior,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 269-280, May.
- Ohlsson, H., 1990. "Job Creation Measures As Activist Fiscal Policy: An Empirical Analysis Of Policy Reaction Behavior," Papers 1990d, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Dominique ANXO & Harald NIKLASSON, 2006.
"The Swedish model in turbulent times: Decline or renaissance?,"
International Labour Review,
International Labour Organization, vol. 145(4), pages 339-371, December.
- Anxo, Dominique & Niklasson, Harald, 2006. "The Swedish Model in Turbulent Times: Decline or Renaissance?," CAFO Working Papers 2006:6, Linnaeus University, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics.
- Cazes, Sandrine., 2009. "Labour market policies in times of crisis," ILO Working Papers 994341633402676, International Labour Organization.
- John Schmitt, 2011. "Labor Market Policy in the Great Recession: Some Lessons from Denmark and Germany," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-12, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- repec:ilo:ilowps:434163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maddala, G S & Wu, Shaowen, 1999. " A Comparative Study of Unit Root Tests with Panel Data and a New Simple Test," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 61(0), pages 631-652, Special I.
- David R. Howell & Bert M. Azizoglu, 2011.
"Unemployment benefits and work incentives: the US labour market in the Great Recession,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 221-240.
- David Howell, Bert M. Azizoglu, 2011. "Unemployment Benefits and Work Incentives: The U.S. Labor Market in the Great Recession," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2011-7, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulku,Hulya & Muzi,Silvia, 2015. "Labor market regulations and outcomes in Sweden : a comparative analysis of recent trends," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7229, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour market policies; international comparisons; crisis;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:13060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .