« L'économie des discriminations » peut-elle se passer d'une « philosophie économique des discriminations ? »
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cléo Chassonnery-Zaïgouche, 2012. " L'économie des discriminations " peut-elle se passer d'une " philosophie économique des discriminations ? ," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00748511, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ayres, Ian & Siegelman, Peter, 1995. "Race and Gender Discrimination in Bargaining for a New Car," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 304-321, June.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrimination; statistical discrimination; normative economics; positive economics;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- J7 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2012-11-11 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-11-11 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:12068. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.