Vocational Rehabilitation on the Road to Social Security Disability: Longitudinal Statistics from Matched Administrative Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:7214 is not listed on IDEAS
- David R. Mann & David C. Stapleton, 2011. "Fiscal Austerity and the Transition to Twenty-First Century Disability Policy: A Road Map," Mathematica Policy Research Reports a469448f0c224f3797e584c8c, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Rochelle V. Habeck & H. Allan Hunt & Colleen Head Rachel & John Kregel & Fong Chan, "undated". "Employee Retention and Integrated Disability Management Practices as Demand Side Factors," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles hah2010, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- repec:eee:irlaec:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:58-73 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David C. Stapleton & Yonatan Ben-Shalom & David R. Mann, 2015. "The Employment/Eligibility Service System: A New Gateway for Employment Supports and Social Security Disability Benefits," Mathematica Policy Research Reports d8835946ad2743028b4b7acfc, Mathematica Policy Research.
- David Dean & John Pepper & Robert Schmidt & Steven Stern, 2014.
"State vocational rehabilitation programs and federal disability insurance: an analysis of Virginia’s vocational rehabilitation program,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-19, December.
- David Dean & John V. Pepper & Robert M. Schmidt & Steven Stern, 2014. "State Vocational Rehabilitation Programs and Federal Disability Insurance: An Analysis of Virginia's Vocational Rehabilitation Program," Mathematica Policy Research Reports e12c473acc9548a18a0682b17, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mrr:papers:wp269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MRRC Administrator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isumius.html .