Fiscal Austerity and the Transition to Twenty-First Century Disability Policy: A Road Map
This project includes seven research studies to support University of New Hampshireâ€™s Rehabilitation Research and Training Center on Employment Policy and Measurement. These This project includes studies to expand knowledge of the effects of program incentives on employment outcomes of people with disabilities by analyzing data from several restricted access administrative data sources.
|Date of creation:||09 Nov 2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Mathematica Policy Research P.O. Box 2393 Princeton, NJ 08543-2393 Attn: Communications|
Fax: (609) 799-0005
Web page: http://www.mathematica-mpr.com/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:mpr:mprres:5238 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daron Acemoglu & Joshua D. Angrist, 2001.
"Consequences of Employment Protection? The Case of the Americans with Disabilities Act,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 109(5), pages 915-957, October.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joshua Angrist, 1998. "Consequences of Employment Protection? The Case of the Americans with Disabilities Act," NBER Working Papers 6670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joshua Angrist, 1998. "Consequences of Employment Protection? The Case of the Americans with Disabilities Act," Working papers 98-13, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- repec:mpr:mprres:6921 is not listed on IDEAS
- David C. Stapleton & Richard V. Burkhauser & Peiyun She & Robert R. Weathers & Gina A. Livermore, 2009. "Income Security for Workers A Stressed Support System in Need of Innovation," Mathematica Policy Research Reports ccf4c71651e447d4a49fcd73f, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:7018 is not listed on IDEAS
- Congressional Budget Office, 2010. "Social Security Disability Insurance: Participation Trends and Their Fiscal Implications," Reports 21638, Congressional Budget Office.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Maximilian D. Schmeiser & Robert R. Weathers II, 2012. "The Importance of Anti-Discrimination and Workers' Compensation Laws on the Provision of Workplace Accommodations following the Onset of a Disability," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 65(1), pages 161-180, January.
- repec:mpr:mprres:6178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicole Maestas & Kathleen J. Mullen & Alexander Strand, 2013. "Does Disability Insurance Receipt Discourage Work? Using Examiner Assignment to Estimate Causal Effects of SSDI Receipt," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(5), pages 1797-1829, August.
- Nicole Maestas & Kathleen Mullen & Alexander Strand, 2012. "Does Disability Insurance Receipt Discourage Work? Using Examiner Assignment to Estimate Causal Effects of SSDI Receipt," Working Papers wp241, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- repec:mpr:mprres:5236 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gilbert Gimm & Henry Ireys & Boyd Gilman & Sarah Croake, 2011. "Impact of Early Intervention Programs for Working Adults with Potentially Disabling Conditions Evidence from the National DMIE Evaluation," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 984ed99a901d411fb44c43480, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:6958 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas DeLeire, 2000. "The Wage and Employment Effects of the Americans with Disabilities Act," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 35(4), pages 693-715.
- Thomas DeLeire, 2000. "The Wage and Employment Effects of the Americans with Disabilities Act," Working Papers 0008, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- David C. Stapleton, 2011. "Bending the Employment Income and Cost Curves for People with Disabilities," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 2e9866a140fa4196a4bb410b6, Mathematica Policy Research. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:a469448f0c224f3797e584c8cce8f6d6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer)or (Joanne Lustig)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.