Housing Wealth and Retirement Timing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benítez-Silva, Hugo & Eren, Selçuk & Heiland, Frank & Jiménez-Martín, Sergi, 2015.
"How well do individuals predict the selling prices of their homes?,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 12-25.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Selcuk Eren & Frank Heiland & Sergi Jimenez-Martin, 2007. "How well do Individuals predict the Selling Prices of their Homes?," Department of Economics Working Papers 07-06, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Selcuk Eren & Frank Heiland & Sergi Jimenez-Martín, 2009. "How Well Do Individuals Predict the Selling Prices of Their Homes?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_571, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hugo Benítez-Silva & Selcuk Eren & Frank Heiland & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2008. "How well do individuals predict the selling prices of their homes?," Economics Working Papers 1065, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2008.
- Hugo Benítez-Silva & Selcuk Eren & Frank Heiland & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2008. "How Well do Individuals Predict the Selling Prices of their Homes?," Working Papers 2008-10, FEDEA.
- Anita Ratcliffe, 2012. "Wealth Effects or Economic Barometer: Why Do House Prices Matter for Psychological Health?," Working Papers 2012014, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Zhechun He, 2015. "Estimating the Impact of House Prices on Household Labour Supply in the UK," Discussion Papers 15/19, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Fu, Shihe & Liao, Yu & Zhang, Junfu, 2016.
"The effect of housing wealth on labor force participation: Evidence from China,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 59-69.
- Fu, Shihe & Liao, Yu & Zhang, Junfu, 2015. "The effect of housing wealth on labor force participation: evidence from China," MPRA Paper 69559, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Feb 2016.
- Fu, Shihe & Liao, Yu & Zhang, Junfu, 2016. "The Effect of Housing Wealth on Labor Force Participation: Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 9745, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Torben Andersen & Mikkel Hermansen, 2014. "Durable consumption, saving and retirement," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 27(3), pages 825-840, July.
- Lingxiao Zhao & Gregory Burge, 2017. "Housing Wealth, Property Taxes, and Labor Supply among the Elderly," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(1), pages 227-263.
- Richard Disney & John Gathergood, 2013.
"House Prices, Wealth Effects and Labour Supply,"
13/02, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Richard Disney & John Gathergood, 2015. "House prices wealth effect and labor supply," Discussion Papers 2015/19, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Disney, Richard & Gathergood, John, 2016. "House prices, wealth effects and labour supply," CFS Working Paper Series 556, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Richard Disney & John Gathergood, 2014. "House prices, wealth effects and labor supply," IFS Working Papers W14/25, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Gopi Shah Goda & John B. Shoven & Sita Nataraj Slavov, 2012.
"Does Stock Market Performance Influence Retirement Intentions?,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 47(4), pages 1055-1081.
- Gopi Shah Goda & John B. Shoven & Sita Nataraj Slavov, 2010. "Does Stock Market Performance Influence Retirement Intentions?," NBER Working Papers 16211, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2017.
"Older Women's Labor Market Attachment, Retirement Planning, and Household Debt,"
NBER Chapters,in: Women Working Longer: Increased Employment at Older Ages, pages 185-215
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2016. "Older Women’s Labor Market Attachment, Retirement Planning, and Household Debt," NBER Working Papers 22606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Marton & Stephen A. Woodbury, 2013.
"Retiree Health Benefits as Deferred Compensation,"
Public Finance Review,
, vol. 41(1), pages 64-91, January.
- James Marton & Stephen A. Woodbury, 2010. "The Influence of Retiree Health Benefits on Retirement Patterns," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 10-163, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- James Marton & Stephen A. Woodbury, 2012. "Retiree Health Benefits as Deferred Compensation: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 12-182, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Anita Ratcliffe, 2010. "Housing wealth or economic climate: Why do house prices matter for well-being?," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 10/234, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- repec:red:issued:15-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hui Shan, 2008. "Property taxes and elderly labor supply," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-51, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2008-01-26 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2008-01-26 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2008-01-26 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mrr:papers:wp172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MRRC Administrator) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isumius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.