Oligopoly and price transmission in Turkey's fluid milk market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tekguc, Hasan, 2010. "Oligopoly and price transmission in Turkey’s fluid milk market," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61087, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aydin Celen & Tarkan Erdogan & Tarkan Erdogan, 2005. "Fast Moving Consumer Goods: Competitive Conditions and Policies," ERC Working Papers 0503, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2005.
- von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 1998. "Estimating Asymmetric Price Transmission with the Error Correction Representation: An application to the German Pork Market," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 1-18.
More about this item
KeywordsDairy; Oligopoly; TAR; M-TAR; Turkey;
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mrd:martwp:2011-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hasan Tekguc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demrdtr.html .