National Job Corps Study: Assessing Program Effects on Earnings for Students Achieving Key Program Milestones
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James J. Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra E. Todd, 1997. "Matching As An Econometric Evaluation Estimator: Evidence from Evaluating a Job Training Programme," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 605-654.
- Terry Johnson & R. Mark Gritz & Mary Kay Dugan, 2000. "National Job Corps Study: Job Corps Applicants' Programmatic Experiences," Mathematica Policy Research Reports d3b2a2ea7ff644d7a6f8961c9, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:2848 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sheena McConnell & Steven Glazerman, 2001. "National Job Corps Study: The Benefits and Costs of Job Corps," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 19ff8678a108410587c5dfad0, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Heckman, James J. & Lalonde, Robert J. & Smith, Jeffrey A., 1999. "The economics and econometrics of active labor market programs," Handbook of Labor Economics, in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 31, pages 1865-2097, Elsevier.
- Peter Z. Schochet, 2001. "National Job Corps Study: Methodological Appendixes on the Impact Analysis," Mathematica Policy Research Reports c3abb7b819cd4bc5a09a865d6, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:2955 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:2950 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:1966 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1983. "Generalized Econometric Models with Selectivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 507-512, March.
- Terry Johnson & Mark Gritz & Russell Jackson & John Burghardt & Carol Boussy & Jan Leonard & Carlyn Orians, 1999. "National Job Corps Study: Report on the Process Analysis," Mathematica Policy Research Reports efc0cd05f0524a049779f797f, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:1968 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:2949 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:cd3931e24b8749679a34a733b7248cd3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Cindy George). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.