Evaluating the Benefits and Costs of the Job Corps
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Heckman, James J., 2003. "Human Capital Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 821, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cunha, Flavio & Heckman, James J. & Lochner, Lance, 2006.
"Interpreting the Evidence on Life Cycle Skill Formation,"
Handbook of the Economics of Education,
- Flavio Cunha & James J. Heckman & Lance Lochner & Dimitriy V. Masterov, 2005. "Interpreting the Evidence on Life Cycle Skill Formation," NBER Working Papers 11331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cunha, Flavio & Heckman, James J. & Lochner, Lance John & Masterov, Dimitriy V., 2005. "Interpreting the Evidence on Life Cycle Skill Formation," IZA Discussion Papers 1675, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Burt S. Barnow & Jeffrey Smith, 2015. "Employment and Training Programs," NBER Chapters,in: Economics of Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, Volume 2, pages 127-234 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loomis John B, 2011. "Incorporating Distributional Issues into Benefit Cost Analysis: Why, How, and Two Empirical Examples Using Non-market Valuation," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Lance Lochner, 2010.
"Education Policy and Crime,"
NBER Chapters,in: Controlling Crime: Strategies and Tradeoffs, pages 465-515
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lance Lochner, 2010. "Education Policy and Crime," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20102, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Lance Lochner, 2010. "Education Policy and Crime," NBER Working Papers 15894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John B. Loomis, 2013. "Incorporating distributional issues into benefit–cost analysis: why, how, and two empirical examples using non-market valuation," Chapters,in: Principles and Standards for Benefit–Cost Analysis, chapter 9, pages 294-316 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- William N. Trumbull, 1990. "Who has standing in cost-benefit analysis?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(2), pages 201-218.
- Anne Gordon, "undated". "Evaluation of the Minority Female Single Parent Demonstration Volume III: Technical Report on the Benefit-Cost Analysis," Mathematica Policy Research Reports b93748a6814f44ed8dd2c507c, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Schmid, Günther & Schömann, Klaus & Schütz, Holger, 1997. "Evaluierung und Arbeitsmarktpolitik: Eine analytischer Bezugsrahmen am Beispiel des arbeitsmarktpolitischen Rahmenprogramms in Berlin," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment FS I 97-204, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Anthony Boardman & Aidan Vining & W. G. Waters, 1993. "Costs and benefits through bureaucratic lenses: Example of a highway project," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 532-555.
More about this item
KeywordsBenefits and Cost; Job Corps;
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:ba3a91e82f5f43b48bab18ea4c197ae9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .