Impact de l'inadéquation formation-emploi sur le chômage : un modèle d'analyse
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number minc74-1, September.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975.
"The Theory of "Screening," Education, and the Distribution of Income,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 283-300, June.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1973. "The Theory of 'Screening', Education, and the Distribution of Income," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 354, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Age and Experience Profiles of Earnings," NBER Chapters, in: Schooling, Experience, and Earnings, pages 64-82, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Spence, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-374.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adama Zerbo, 2014. "Impact des politiques d'offre de travail sur le chômage dû à l'inadéquation formation-emploi," Documents de travail 174, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Sayouba OUEDRAOGO, 2018. "Determinants of Employability of Young People Aged 15-29 in Burkina Faso," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 5(5), pages 10-22, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Theodore Koutmeridis, 2013.
"The Market for "Rough Diamonds": Information, Finance and Wage Inequality,"
CDMA Working Paper Series
201307, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 14 Oct 2013.
- Theodore Koutmeridis, 2013. "The Market for "Rough Diamonds": Information, Finance and Wage Inequality," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201307, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews, revised 14 Oct 2013.
- Theodore, Koutmeridis, 2013. "The Market for "Rough Diamonds": Information, Finance and Wage Inequality," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-32, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Lucia Mateos & Ines Murillo & Maria del Mar Salinas, 2014. "Desajuste educativo y competencias cognitivas: efectos sobre los salarios," Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, IEF, vol. 210(3), pages 85-108, September.
- Baptista, Rui & Lima, Francisco & Preto, Miguel Torres, 2012. "How former business owners fare in the labor market? Job assignment and earnings," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 263-276.
- Serge Atherwood & Corey S Sparks, 2019. "Early-career trajectories of young workers in the U.S. in the context of the 2008–09 recession: The effect of labor market entry timing," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(3), pages 1-30, March.
- Thomas Bolli & Katherine Caves & Maria Esther Oswald-Egg, 2019. "Valuable experience: How internships affect university graduatesâ€™ income," KOF Working papers 19-459, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Zhang Wei-Bin, 2012. "Education and Human Capital Accumulation in a Two -Sector Growth Model with Elastic Labor Supply," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 59(1), pages 289-309, July.
- W. Bentley MacLeod & Evan Riehl & Juan E. Saavedra & Miguel Urquiola, 2017.
"The Big Sort: College Reputation and Labor Market Outcomes,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 223-261, July.
- W. Bentley MacLeod & Evan Riehl & Juan E. Saavedra & Miguel Urquiola, 2015. "The Big Sort: College Reputation and Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 21230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valérie Canals & Claude Diebolt & Magali Jaoul-Grammare, 2015. "Education, productivité et gain. Retour sur les approches critiques de l’enchaînement causal de la théorie du capital humain," Working Papers of BETA 2015-22, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Munyanyi, Musharavati Ephraim, 2012. "Education and Earnings nexus in Zimbabwe after the 2005-2008 hyper-inflationary period: An empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 75112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saule Kemelbayeva, 0. "Returns to schooling in Kazakhstan: an update using a pseudo-panel approach," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 0, pages 1-51.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2015. "National Education and Global Economic Growth: A Synthesis of the Uzawa–Lucas Two-Sector and the Oniki–Uzawa Trade Models," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 6(4), pages 905-928, December.
- Heijke Hans & Meng Christoph, 2006. "The effects of higher education programme characteristics on allocation and performance of the graduates: a European view," ROA Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Rolf Becker & Hans-Peter Blossfeld, 2017. "Entry of men into the labour market in West Germany and their career mobility (1945–2008) [Berufseintritt von Männern in Westdeutschland und ihre Karrieremobilität (1945–2008)]," Journal for Labour Market Research, Springer;Institute for Employment Research/ Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), vol. 50(1), pages 113-130, August.
- Ebner, Christian & Helbling, Marc, 2016. "Social distance and wage inequalities for immigrants in Switzerland," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 436-454.
- Jacek Liwinski, 2016. "Does it pay to study abroad? Evidence from Poland," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4206786, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Maria Esther Oswald-Egg & Ursula Renold, 2019. "No Experience, No Employment: The Effect of Vocational Education and Training Work Experience on Labour Market Outcomes after Higher Education," KOF Working papers 19-469, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2018. "Dynamic Interactions Between Health, Human Capital and Wealth," Academicus International Scientific Journal, Entrepreneurship Training Center Albania, issue 17, pages 122-145, March.
- Margaryan, Shushanik & Saniter, Nils & Schumann, Mathias & Siedler, Thomas, 2019. "Do Internships Pay Off? The Effects of Student Internships on Earnings," IZA Discussion Papers 12478, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alla Kirova, 2011. "Evolution of the Human Capital Doctrine," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 94-131.
- Andrew Weiss, 1995. "Human Capital vs. Signalling Explanations of Wages," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 133-154, Fall.
More about this item
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mon:ceddtr:173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask the person in charge to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.