Exact and heuristic approaches for the index tracking problem with UCITS constraints
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andrea Scozzari & Fabio Tardella & Sandra Paterlini & Thiemo Krink, 2012. "Exact and Heuristic Approaches for the Index Tracking Problem with UCITS Constraints," Department of Economics 0685, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
References listed on IDEAS
- Diana Barro & Elio Canestrelli, 2009. "Tracking error: a multistage portfolio model," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 165(1), pages 47-66, January.
- Beasley, J. E. & Meade, N. & Chang, T. -J., 2003. "An evolutionary heuristic for the index tracking problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 621-643, August.
- Canakgoz, N.A. & Beasley, J.E., 2009. "Mixed-integer programming approaches for index tracking and enhanced indexation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 384-399, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andriosopoulos, Kostas & Doumpos, Michael & Papapostolou, Nikos C. & Pouliasis, Panos K., 2013. "Portfolio optimization and index tracking for the shipping stock and freight markets using evolutionary algorithms," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 16-34.
- Renato Bruni & Francesco Cesarone & Andrea Scozzari & Fabio Tardella, 2013. "No arbitrage and a linear portfolio selection model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1247-1258.
- Renato Bruni & Francesco Cesarone & Andrea Scozzari & Fabio Tardella, 2012. "A new stochastic dominance approach to enhanced index tracking problems," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 3460-3470.
- Renato Bruni & Francesco Cesarone & Andrea Scozzari & Fabio Tardella, 2012. "A New Lp Model For Enhanced Indexation," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0168, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
More about this item
KeywordsIndex tracking; mixed integer quadratic programming; stochastic search heuristics; differential evolution; cardinality constraints;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:recent:081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .