An evolutionary heuristic for the index tracking problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zenios, Stavros A. & Holmer, Martin R. & McKendall, Raymond & Vassiadou-Zeniou, Christiana, 1998. "Dynamic models for fixed-income portfolio management under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 1517-1541, August.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Adcock, C. J. & Meade, N., 1994. "A simple algorithm to incorporate transactions costs in quadratic optimisation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 85-94, November.
- Keim, Donald B., 1999.
"An analysis of mutual fund design: the case of investing in small-cap stocks,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 173-194, February.
- Donald B. Keim, "undated". "An Analysis of Mutual Fund Design: The Case of Investing in Small-Cap Stocks," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 05-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Donald B. Keim, "undated". "An Analysis of Mutual Fund Design: The Case of Investing in Small-Cap Stocks," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 5-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Hodges, Stewart D, 1976. "Problems in the application of portfolio selection models," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 4(6), pages 699-709.
- Sid Browne, 1999. "Beating a moving target: Optimal portfolio strategies for outperforming a stochastic benchmark," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 275-294.
- Elton, Edwin J & Gruber, Martin J & Blake, Christopher R, 1996. "The Persistence of Risk-Adjusted Mutual Fund Performance," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69(2), pages 133-157, April.
- Rudolf, Markus & Wolter, Hans-Jurgen & Zimmermann, Heinz, 1999. "A linear model for tracking error minimization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 85-103, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:148:y:2003:i:3:p:621-643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .