A New Lp Model For Enhanced Indexation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Scozzari & Fabio Tardella & Sandra Paterlini & Thiemo Krink, 2012.
"Exact and heuristic approaches for the index tracking problem with UCITS constraints,"
Center for Economic Research (RECent)
081, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Andrea Scozzari & Fabio Tardella & Sandra Paterlini & Thiemo Krink, 2012. "Exact and Heuristic Approaches for the Index Tracking Problem with UCITS Constraints," Department of Economics 0685, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Adam, Alexandre & Houkari, Mohamed & Laurent, Jean-Paul, 2008. "Spectral risk measures and portfolio selection," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1870-1882, September.
- Beasley, J. E. & Meade, N. & Chang, T. -J., 2003. "An evolutionary heuristic for the index tracking problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 621-643, August.
- Dose, Christian & Cincotti, Silvano, 2005. "Clustering of financial time series with application to index and enhanced index tracking portfolio," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 355(1), pages 145-151.
- Prisman, Eliezer Z, 1986. " Valuation of Risky Assets in Arbitrage Free Economies with Frictions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(3), pages 545-557, July.
- Canakgoz, N.A. & Beasley, J.E., 2009. "Mixed-integer programming approaches for index tracking and enhanced indexation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 384-399, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEnhanced Indexation; Linear Programming; Performance Analysis; Portfolio Management; No Arbitrage condition.;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rtr:wpaper:0168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Telephone for information). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dero3it.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.