Report NEP-CMP-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Péter Benczúr & Gábor Kátay & Áron Kiss, 2012. "Assessing changes of the Hungarian tax and transfer system: A general-equilibrium microsimulation approach," MNB Working Papers 2012/7, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- RanÄ‘elovicÌ, SasÌŒa & RakicÌ, Jelena ZÌŒarkovicÌ, 2012. "Improving work incentives: evaluation of tax policy reform using SRMOD," EUROMOD Working Papers EM11/12, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Renato Bruni & Francesco Cesarone & Andrea Scozzari & Fabio Tardella, 2012. "A New Lp Model For Enhanced Indexation," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0168, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Vos, Klaas de, 2012. "The fiscal and distributional impact of possible tax reforms in the Netherlands," EUROMOD Working Papers EM9/12, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Maestri, Virginia, 2012. "Economic well-being and distributional effects of housing-related policies in 3 European countries," EUROMOD Working Papers EM10/12, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Seppo Kari & Jussi Laitila, 2012. "Non-linear dividend tax and dynamics of the firm," Working Papers 41, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).