Three fuzzy goal programming models for index portfolios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Corielli, Francesco & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2006.
"Factor based index tracking,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 2215-2233, August.
- Francesco Corielli & Massimiliano Marcellino, "undated". "Factor Based Index Trading," Working Papers 209, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Corielli, Francesco & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2002. "Factor Based Index Tracking," CEPR Discussion Papers 3265, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 141-164, December.
- Javier Gil-Bazo & Pablo Ruiz-Verdú, 2009. "The Relation between Price and Performance in the Mutual Fund Industry," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 64(5), pages 2153-2183, October.
- Wang, Juite & Hwang, W.-L., 2007. "A fuzzy set approach for R&D portfolio selection using a real options valuation model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 247-257, June.
- Carhart, Mark M, 1997. " On Persistence in Mutual Fund Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 57-82, March.
- Colwell, David & El-Hassan, Nadima & Kang Kwon, Oh, 2007.
"Hedging diffusion processes by local risk minimization with applications to index tracking,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 2135-2151, July.
- David Colwell & Nadima El-Hassan & Oh-Kang Kwon, 2004. "Hedging Diffusion Processes by Local Risk-Minimisation with Applications to Index Tracking," Research Paper Series 119, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Nesri-super-˙n Okay & Uğur Akman, 2003. "Index tracking with constraint aggregation," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(14), pages 913-916.
- Gaivoronski, Alexei A. & Krylov, Sergiy & van der Wijst, Nico, 2005. "Optimal portfolio selection and dynamic benchmark tracking," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(1), pages 115-131, May.
- Chen, Liang-Hsuan & Tsai, Feng-Chou, 2001. "Fuzzy goal programming with different importance and priorities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(3), pages 548-556, September.
- Bjorn Hagstromer & Jane Binner, 2009. "Stock portfolio selection with full-scale optimization and differential evolution," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(19), pages 1559-1571.
- Thiemo Krink & Stefan Mittnik & Sandra Paterlini, 2009.
"Differential evolution and combinatorial search for constrained index-tracking,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 172(1), pages 153-176, November.
- Thiemo Krink & Stefan Mittnik & Sandra Paterlini, 2009. "Differential Evolution and Combinatorial Search for Constrained Index Tracking," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 09032, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1957. "Management Models and Industrial Applications of Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(1), pages 38-91, October.
- Busse, Jeffrey A., 2001. "Another Look at Mutual Fund Tournaments," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(01), pages 53-73, March.
- Martens, Martin & Poon, Ser-Huang, 2001. "Returns synchronization and daily correlation dynamics between international stock markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1805-1827, October.
- B. Rafaely & J.A. Bennell, 2006. "Optimisation of FTSE 100 tracker funds: A comparison of genetic algorithms and quadratic programming," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(6), pages 477-492.
- Canakgoz, N.A. & Beasley, J.E., 2009. "Mixed-integer programming approaches for index tracking and enhanced indexation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 384-399, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:19:y:2016:i:1:p:55-76 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jorsoc:v:65:y:2014:i:8:p:1155-1169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.