Hedging Diffusion Processes by Local Risk-Minimisation with Applications to Index Tracking
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Colwell, David & El-Hassan, Nadima & Kang Kwon, Oh, 2007. "Hedging diffusion processes by local risk minimization with applications to index tracking," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 2135-2151, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Schweizer, Martin, 1991. "Option hedging for semimartingales," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 339-363, April.
- Martin Schweizer & HuyËn Pham & (*), Thorsten RheinlÄnder, 1998. "Mean-variance hedging for continuous processes: New proofs and examples," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 173-198.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liang-chuan Wu & I-chan Tsai, 2014. "Three fuzzy goal programming models for index portfolios," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 65(8), pages 1155-1169, August.
- Frey, Rüdiger & Backhaus, Jochen, 2010. "Dynamic hedging of synthetic CDO tranches with spread risk and default contagion," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 710-724, April.
- Canakgoz, N.A. & Beasley, J.E., 2009. "Mixed-integer programming approaches for index tracking and enhanced indexation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 384-399, July.
More about this item
Keywordsminimal martingale measure; local risk-minimisation; hedging; incomplete market; index tracking; portfolio selection;
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:rpaper:119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qfutsau.html .