Optimal portfolio selection and dynamic benchmark tracking
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Alexei Gaivoronski & Petter de Lange, 2000. "An Asset Liability Management Model for Casualty Insurers: Complexity Reduction vs. Parameterized Decision Rules," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 227-250, December.
- G. Consigli & M. Dempster, 1998. "Dynamic stochastic programmingfor asset-liability management," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 81(0), pages 131-162, June.
- Gaivoronski, Alexei A. & Stella, Fabio, 2003. "On-line portfolio selection using stochastic programming," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1013-1043, April.
- Alexei Gaivoronski & Fabio Stella, 2000. "Stochastic Nonstationary Optimization for Finding Universal Portfolios," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 165-188, December.
- N. J. Jobst & M. D. Horniman & C. A. Lucas & G. Mitra, 2001. "Computational aspects of alternative portfolio selection models in the presence of discrete asset choice constraints," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(5), pages 489-501.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Primbs & Chang Sung, 2008. "A Stochastic Receding Horizon Control Approach to Constrained Index Tracking," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 15(1), pages 3-24, March.
- Diana Barro & Elio Canestrelli, 2014.
"Downside risk in multiperiod tracking error models,"
Central European Journal of Operations Research,
Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 22(2), pages 263-283, June.
- Diana Barro & Elio Canestrelli, 2012. "Downside risk in multiperiod tracking error models," Working Papers 2012_17, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Palomba, Giulio & Riccetti, Luca, 2012.
"Portfolio frontiers with restrictions to tracking error volatility and value at risk,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2604-2615.
- Giulio PALOMBA & Luca RICCETTI, 2011. "Portfolio Frontiers with Restrictions to Tracking Error Volatility and Value at Risk," Working Papers 358, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Yu, Bosco Wing-Tong & Pang, Wan Kai & Troutt, Marvin D. & Hou, Shui Hung, 2009. "Objective comparisons of the optimal portfolios corresponding to different utility functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(2), pages 604-610, December.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:222-243 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liang-chuan Wu & I-chan Tsai, 2014. "Three fuzzy goal programming models for index portfolios," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 65(8), pages 1155-1169, August.
- Rongju Zhang & Nicolas Langren'e & Yu Tian & Zili Zhu & Fima Klebaner & Kais Hamza, 2017. "Sharp Target Range Strategy for Multiperiod Portfolio Choice by Decensored Least Squares Monte Carlo," Papers 1704.00416, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2017.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:1:p:370-387 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:70:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10898-017-0513-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Di Giacinto, Marina & Federico, Salvatore & Gozzi, Fausto & Vigna, Elena, 2014. "Income drawdown option with minimum guarantee," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 610-624.
- Giuseppe Galloppo, 2010. "A Comparison Of Pre And Post Modern Portfolio Theory Using Resampling," Global Journal of Business Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 4(1), pages 1-16.
- Benati, Stefano & Rizzi, Romeo, 2007. "A mixed integer linear programming formulation of the optimal mean/Value-at-Risk portfolio problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 423-434, January.
- Emilio Ricardo Carvalhais & Antonio Marcos Duarte JÃºnior, 2015. "Indexation of Fixed-Income Portfolios to the IMA-B," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 12(3), pages 116-142, May.
- Diana Barro & Elio Canestrelli & Fabio Lanza, 2014. "Volatility vs. downside risk: optimally protecting against drawdowns and maintaining portfolio performance," Working Papers 2014:18, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Füss, Roland & Miebs, Felix & Trübenbach, Fabian, 2014. "A jackknife-type estimator for portfolio revision," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 14-28.
- Giuzio, Margherita & Ferrari, Davide & Paterlini, Sandra, 2016. "Sparse and robust normal and t- portfolios by penalized Lq-likelihood minimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(1), pages 251-261.
- Singer, Nico, 2010. "Safety-first portfolio optimization: Fixed versus random target," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 113, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Francesco Menoncin & Elena Vigna, 2013. "Mean-variance target-based optimisation in DC plan with stochastic interest rate," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 337, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:172-184 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lioui, Abraham & Poncet, Patrice, 2013. "Optimal benchmarking for active portfolio managers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(2), pages 268-276.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:146-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:258:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2111-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Chu, Ba & Knight, John & Satchell, Stephen, 2011. "Large deviations theorems for optimal investment problems with large portfolios," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(3), pages 533-555, June.
- Canakgoz, N.A. & Beasley, J.E., 2009. "Mixed-integer programming approaches for index tracking and enhanced indexation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 384-399, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:163:y:2005:i:1:p:115-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .