Optimal portfolio selection and dynamic benchmark tracking
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, 03.
- Alexei Gaivoronski & Petter de Lange, 2000. "An Asset Liability Management Model for Casualty Insurers: Complexity Reduction vs. Parameterized Decision Rules," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 227-250, December.
- G. Consigli & M. Dempster, 1998. "Dynamic stochastic programmingfor asset-liability management," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 81(0), pages 131-162, June.
- Gaivoronski, Alexei A. & Stella, Fabio, 2003. "On-line portfolio selection using stochastic programming," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1013-1043, April.
- Alexei Gaivoronski & Fabio Stella, 2000. "Stochastic Nonstationary Optimization for Finding Universal Portfolios," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 165-188, December.
- N. J. Jobst & M. D. Horniman & C. A. Lucas & G. Mitra, 2001. "Computational aspects of alternative portfolio selection models in the presence of discrete asset choice constraints," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(5), pages 489-501.