Optimal portfolio selection and dynamic benchmark tracking
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Alexei Gaivoronski & Petter de Lange, 2000. "An Asset Liability Management Model for Casualty Insurers: Complexity Reduction vs. Parameterized Decision Rules," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 227-250, December.
- G. Consigli & M. Dempster, 1998. "Dynamic stochastic programmingfor asset-liability management," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 81(0), pages 131-162, June.
- Gaivoronski, Alexei A. & Stella, Fabio, 2003. "On-line portfolio selection using stochastic programming," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1013-1043, April.
- Alexei Gaivoronski & Fabio Stella, 2000. "Stochastic Nonstationary Optimization for Finding Universal Portfolios," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 165-188, December.
- N. J. Jobst & M. D. Horniman & C. A. Lucas & G. Mitra, 2001. "Computational aspects of alternative portfolio selection models in the presence of discrete asset choice constraints," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(5), pages 489-501.