On-Line Portfolio Selection with Moving Average Reversion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- David P. Helmbold & Robert E. Schapire & Yoram Singer & Manfred K. Warmuth, 1998. "On-Line Portfolio Selection Using Multiplicative Updates," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(4), pages 325-347.
- László Györfi & Gábor Lugosi & Frederic Udina, 2006. "Nonparametric Kernel-Based Sequential Investment Strategies," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 337-357.
- Gaivoronski, A & Stella, F, 2000. "Nonstationary Optimization Approach for Finding Universal Portfolios," MPRA Paper 21913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas M. Cover, 1991. "Universal Portfolios," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 1-29.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boby Chaitanya Villari & Mohammed Shahid Abdulla, 2017. "Portfolio choice decision making with NBP-effSAMWMIX: A Stochastic Multi-Armed Bandit Algorithm using Naïve Bandit Portfolio Approach," Working papers 219, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1206.4626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .