Nonstationary Optimization Approach for Finding Universal Portfolios
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kjetil Høyland & Stein W. Wallace, 2001. "Generating Scenario Trees for Multistage Decision Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(2), pages 295-307, February.
- John M. Mulvey & Hercules Vladimirou, 1992. "Stochastic Network Programming for Financial Planning Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(11), pages 1642-1664, November.
- Farshid Jamshidian, 1992. "Asymptotically Optimal Portfolios," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 131-150.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio Stella & Alfonso Ventura, 2011. "Defensive online portfolio selection," International Journal of Financial Markets and Derivatives, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1/2), pages 88-105.
- Sjur Flåm, 2010.
"Portfolio management without probabilities or statistics,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 357-368, July.
- S D Flåm, 2005. "Portfolio Management without Probabilities or Statistics," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0508, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- repec:kap:compec:v:50:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10614-016-9585-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bin Li & Steven C. H. Hoi, 2012. "On-Line Portfolio Selection with Moving Average Reversion," Papers 1206.4626, arXiv.org.
- Bin Li & Steven C. H. Hoi, 2012. "Online Portfolio Selection: A Survey," Papers 1212.2129, arXiv.org, revised May 2013.
- James DiLellio, 2015. "A Kalman filter control technique in mean-variance portfolio management," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(2), pages 235-261, April.
More about this item
Keywordsuniversal portfolios; constant rebalanced portfolios; portfolio selection;
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.