Tracking Error: a multistage portfolio model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Diana & Canestrelli, Elio, 2005. "Dynamic portfolio optimization: Time decomposition using the Maximum Principle with a scenario approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(1), pages 217-229, May.
- Cesari, Riccardo & Cremonini, David, 2003. "Benchmarking, portfolio insurance and technical analysis: a Monte Carlo comparison of dynamic strategies of asset allocation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 987-1011, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Scozzari & Fabio Tardella & Sandra Paterlini & Thiemo Krink, 2012.
"Exact and heuristic approaches for the index tracking problem with UCITS constraints,"
Center for Economic Research (RECent)
081, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Andrea Scozzari & Fabio Tardella & Sandra Paterlini & Thiemo Krink, 2012. "Exact and Heuristic Approaches for the Index Tracking Problem with UCITS Constraints," Department of Economics 0685, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Diana Barro & Elio Canestrelli, 2016. "Combining stochastic programming and optimal control to decompose multistage stochastic optimization problems," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 38(3), pages 711-742, July.
- Diana Barro & Elio Canestrelli, 2005. "Time and nodal decomposition with implicit non-anticipativity constraints in dynamic portfolio optimization," GE, Growth, Math methods 0510011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emilio Ricardo Carvalhais & Antonio Marcos Duarte JÃºnior, 2015. "Indexation of Fixed-Income Portfolios to the IMA-B," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 12(3), pages 116-142, May.
- Diana Barro & Elio Canestrelli, 2011. "Combining stochastic programming and optimal control to solve multistage stochastic optimization problems," Working Papers 2011_24, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari", revised 2011.
- Diana Barro & Elio Canestrelli, 2008. "Tracking error with minimum guarantee constraints," Working Papers 172, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Aleksandr G. Alekseev & Mikhail V. Sokolov, 2016. "Benchmark-based evaluation of portfolio performance: a characterization," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 409-440, December.
- Alexander Alekseev & Mikhail Sokolov, 2016. "Portfolio Return Relative to a Benchmark," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-04/16, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Diana Barro & Elio Canestrelli, 2014.
"Downside risk in multiperiod tracking error models,"
Central European Journal of Operations Research,
Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 22(2), pages 263-283, June.
- Diana Barro & Elio Canestrelli, 2012. "Downside risk in multiperiod tracking error models," Working Papers 2012_17, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:146-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diana Barro & Elio Canestrelli, 2012. "Dynamic tracking error with shortfall control using stochastic programming," Working Papers 2012_18, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari", revised 2012.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:258:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2111-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpge:0510012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .