Dynamic portfolio optimization: Time decomposition using the Maximum Principle with a scenario approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- G. Consigli & M. Dempster, 1998. "Dynamic stochastic programmingfor asset-liability management," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 81(0), pages 131-162, June.
- Vladimirou, Hercules, 1998. "Computational assessment of distributed decomposition methods for stochastic linear programs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 653-670, August.
- John M. Mulvey & Hercules Vladimirou, 1992. "Stochastic Network Programming for Financial Planning Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(11), pages 1642-1664, November.
- Stephen P. Bradley & Dwight B. Crane, 1972. "A Dynamic Model for Bond Portfolio Management," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(2), pages 139-151, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diana Barro & Elio Canestrelli, 2005. "Time and nodal decomposition with implicit non-anticipativity constraints in dynamic portfolio optimization," GE, Growth, Math methods 0510011, EconWPA.
- Diana Barro & Elio Canestrelli, 2009. "Tracking error: a multistage portfolio model," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 165(1), pages 47-66, January.
- Mingers, John & Parker, Kim T., 2010. "Should you stop investing in a sinking fund when it is sinking?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 508-513, November.
- Diana Barro & Elio Canestrelli, 2011. "Combining stochastic programming and optimal control to solve multistage stochastic optimization problems," Working Papers 2011_24, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari", revised 2011.
- Bianchi, Daniele & Guidolin, Massimo, 2014. "Can long-run dynamic optimal strategies outperform fixed-mix portfolios? Evidence from multiple data sets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(1), pages 160-176.
- Diana Barro & Elio Canestrelli, 2016. "Combining stochastic programming and optimal control to decompose multistage stochastic optimization problems," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 38(3), pages 711-742, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:163:y:2005:i:1:p:217-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.