The use of staff policy recommendations in central banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Berger, Helge & Nitsch, Volker & Lybek, Tonny, 2008.
"Central bank boards around the world: Why does membership size differ?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 817-832, December.
- Helge Berger & Tonny Lybek & Volker Nitsch, 2006. "Central Bank Boards Around the World; Why Does Membership Size Differ?," IMF Working Papers 06/281, International Monetary Fund.
- Berger, Helge & Nitsch, Volker & Lybek, Tonny, 2008. "Central Bank boards around the world: Why does membership size differ?," Discussion Papers 2008/5, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Helge Berger & Volker Nitsch & Tonny Lybek, 2007. "Central Bank Boards around the World: Why does Membership Size Differ?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1897, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2008. "Monetary policy decisions: preparing the inputs and communicating the outcomes," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 37, November.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy; central bank staff; committee; decision-making;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-09-13 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2008-09-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-09-13 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnb:wpaper:2008/4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lorant Kaszab). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnbgvhu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.